Experienced Qualified Science and Maths Teacher in Melbourne
Melbourne tutor in Chemistry, Biology, General Science, Maths, Biochemistry, Human Biology, Anatomy, Algebra, Statistics
Dear Students and Parents,
My name is Samantha Evangelista and I am an experienced qualified Secondary Teacher with a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree. I am offering private tutoring in Chemistry, Biology, General Science and Mathematics across Melbourne.
Subjects I offer both in-person and online:
• VCE Chemistry Units 1&2 and 3&4
• Years 7-10 General Science
• Years 7-9 Mathematics
• Junior Science and Mathematics
• VCE Biology 1&2 and 3&4
• Human Biology
I offer the following benefits in my tutoring:
• As a VIT qualified Secondary School Teacher with full-time teaching experience in the classroom for the last five years, I have an in-depth understanding of different learning styles of students across a range of abilities and additional learning needs.
• I offer a tailored and adaptable individual tutoring plan, including study and supplementary materials, that are differentiated for each student in accordance with their learning needs, level of understanding and confidence in the subject.
• My experience as a successful VCE teacher allows me to support all students with the best approaches to maximise their exam preparation with the target of confidently applying knowledge to exam-style questions and problem-solving tasks.
• From the many different students I have taught, I can recommend suitable impactful and achievable organisational strategies for improving study sessions.
• My tutoring and teaching philosophy centres around developing supportive relationships with my students that enhances their confidence in the subject. Students then feel more comfortable to express their current level of understanding, ask questions that enhance their cognition, and be willing to extend their knowledge beyond their comfort zone to the next level of challenging content with guidance.
• I have extensive knowledge of the VCE, Victorian and Australian Curriculum for Chemistry, Science and Mathematics.
• My work as a Qualified Pharmacist in both hospital and community pharmacy settings has informed my determination to inspire students to strive for excellence across the broad range of STEM disciplines so they may one day apply their STEM knowledge to these fields.
Rates: Private tutoring starting from $60 per hour.
Contact: I welcome all enquiries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me to have a chat about any questions. I look forward to speaking with you to discuss further how I can be of academic assistance.
• Experienced VIT Registered Teacher of Science and Mathematics for five years
• Experience working with students across many different ability levels
• Previously qualified Pharmacist with Hospital and Community healthcare experience
• VIT Registration 601760, including valid Working with Children’s Check and Police Check
• Masters of Teaching Degree (Monash University)
• Bachelor of Pharmacy (With Honours) Degree (Monash University)
$60 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 05-Jan-2022 (updated profile on 05-Jan-2022)