Sydney Tutor in Engineering, Maths
(1 student review)
Dr. Shiran is s an extraordinary teacher who is capable of identifying the students hidden potentials and their weakness. His teaching skills are exceptional and he has successfully changed many students over the last decade to reach their educational goals. He wants to show students the easy and interesting ways to perform in their subjects . He believe the most important parts of his teaching is to teach students,
1. How to learn?
2. How to organise?
3. How to improve the speed?
4. How to cope with the exam pressure?
5. How to unstuck when you stuck with challenging problems?
6. How to check your progress?
7. What to memorise and how to memorise?
- Engineering - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
10 years of high school math tutoring
6 years of university tutoring for engineering students.
PhD in Civil Engineering (University of Wollongong)
Bsc Engineering (First Class Hons)
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Phone Help
- Online Help
$60 per hour
Profile last updated on 12-Feb-2018 (registered 12-Dec-2015)