Sydney tutor in Chemistry, Physics, English
, Creative Writing, Essay Writing, Geography, Maths, Algebra, Calculus, Maths Methods
I travel to these locationsLower North Shore (Mosman, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Manly, Crows Nest, North Sydney, Northbridge)
Lower North Shore Tutor in HSC Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, English and Geography. Which contributed to a 2017 ATAR of 98.35.
- Mark and provide feedback on essays and short responses via email
- Lesson plans structured around individual student needs
As of 2019, the HSC curriculum will change dramatically. But for all students completing their HSC in 2018, they will be learning the same material that has been taught for 16 years. This is material that I devoted the last 12 months to learning, back to front. I have extensive notes on all these subjects and know exactly what the markers are looking for. I am also fresh on all of this information as I have only just completed the curriculum.
As many students who have already started their first Module of their HSC courses will know, this is not just about intelligence or hours put into study. It is rather an attempt to 'get in the head' of the marker, and tell them exactly what they want to know. Hours of study will be wasted unless you know exactly what to prepare for. I offer not only a comprehensive understanding of these courses but some insight on how to test and score well with the knowledge you have.
The sooner you begin tutoring the better, internal marks will constitute 50% of your HSC result, every test counts.
Private tuition for a student in past months.
Assisting students from my school in Test Prep, Content Reviews and Specific Topic Issues.
- Graduated from Newington College (2017)
- ATAR of 98.35
- Band 6 Results in all ATAR Subjects (All Rounders Award)
- This includes English, Chemistry, Physics and Geography
- Working With Children Check
- Completing a Bachelor of Advanced Science in Advanced Materials & Data Science at UTS (99.95 ATAR cut-off)
$65 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 20-Dec-2017 (updated profile on 04-Mar-2018)