Tutor in biology and English, editing and coaching for presentations
Brisbane tutor in Anatomy, Biology, Creative Writing, English
Literature, Essay Writing, General Science, Geography, Human Biology, Microbiology, Microsoft Office, Reading
Everyone’s learning style is unique, so my approach as a tutor is to tailor lessons to fit my student’s individual learning style.
I would be happy to assist with:
• Presentations & oratory skills (secondary, tertiary & professional)
• Essays / Reports/ Assignments (primary, secondary, tertiary & professional depending on specialisation)
• Biology (primary, secondary & tertiary)
• English (primary, secondary, tertiary & professional)
• English as a second language (secondary & tertiary)
Availability: 7 days/week. From 4:30 pm on weekdays, and negotiable on weekends.
Please don’t hesitate to send me a message regarding your individual requirements and I will be in touch to help you find a solution.
I am employed at the university level as a sessional academic to guide and tutor students.
I have ~ten years experience tutoring privately high school and University level students both here and abroad.
I have also assisted junior university science students with reports and exam preparation.
I have a professional level experience in editing documents and presentations.
• Bachelor of Science, majoring in biomedical science. (The University of Queensland)
• 1st Class Honours in Neuroscience. (The Queensland Brain Institute, UQ)
• Currently conducting a doctorate (PhD) in medical research. (The Queensland University of Technology)
• Currently working as a scientist at the Queensland University of Technology in the field of biomedical research.
Rate will vary depending on distance and other requirements.
Joined Tutor Finder on 05-Mar-2018 (updated profile on 03-Sep-2018)