Tutor: Biology & English
Brisbane tutor in Biology, Human Biology, Microbiology, English
, Reading, Essay Writing, Creative Writing, English
Literature,... (and more)
Everyone’s learning style is unique, so my approach as a tutor is to tailor lessons to fit my student’s individual learning style. I feel that one of the most fundamental points of friction when it comes to learning is not an inability to learn, but a lack of confidence. By bolstering a student’s confidence through the provision of learning tools, improvements in final grades will follow.
I would be happy to assist with:
• Biology (primary & secondary)
• English (primary, secondary, tertiary & professional)
• Presentations & oratory skills (secondary, tertiary & professional)
• Essays / Reports (primary, secondary, tertiary & professional)
• English as a second language (secondary & tertiary)
Availability: 7 days/week. From 4:30 pm on weekdays, and negotiable on weekends.
Please don’t hesitate to send me a message about your individual requirements and I will be in touch to help you find the best solution to suit your needs.
I have five years experience tutoring high school and University level students both here and abroad.
I have also assisted junior university science students with reports and exam preparation.
I have a professional level experience in editing documents.
• Bachelor of Science, majoring in biomedical science. (The University of Queensland)
• 1st Class Honours in Neuroscience. (The Queensland Brain Institute, UQ)
• Accepted scholarship for a doctorate (PhD) in medical research. (The Queensland University of Technology)
• Currently working as a scientist at the Queensland University of Technology in the field of biomedical research.
Primary tuition fee: $40/hr depending on distance.
High school tuition fee: $50/hr depending on distance.
University level tuition fee: $60/hr depending on distance.
Special Offer - Complementary half hour with the first lesson.
Joined TutorFinder on 05-Mar-2018 (updated profile on 16-Mar-2018)