Qualified, Experienced and Patient ESL and History Tutor, Proofreader
Sydney tutor in English, ESL, Essay Writing, History, IELTS, Reading
I can bring my creativity and belief in combining tried and true methods with more innovative strategies to tutoring lessons. I have had over ten years prior experience in both the private tutoring of the Humanities and English as well as small group teaching of English at private colleges throughout Sydney. I am passionate about all HSC History and English subjects. I have also been teaching in high schools throughout Sydney, Melbourne and the United Kingdom.
I am a patient and friendly person who enjoys helping students develop their potential. You will also be able to take advantage of a qualified teacher who will quickly assess the best ways to bring you success. I pride myself in starting each lesson in an engaging fashion but balance this with having you practise your writing skills and essay structure as much as possible.
I also offer private tutoring from primary to tertiary levels in English language and grammar.
Currently available: -weekdays 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Casual ESL teacher with two years experience of both one-to-one and classroom environments
- Private tutor of Ancient and Modern History as well as English Advanced
- English Tutor at Maths Not Squiggles, Kensington
- History Teacher, Carey Baptist Grammar School (2013)
- History Teacher, Whitmore High School, Harrow, London (2015)
- Casual Teacher (History), NSW Department of Education and Communities (2014-
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), The University of Sydney (2005-2009)
- Master of Teaching, The University of Melbourne (2010-2012
- CELTA (Pass B), UTS: Insearch (2016)
-$50.00 per hour within a 5 km radius of Bondi Junction
-$60.00 per hour within 10 km radius of Bondi Junction.
Special Offer - 30% discount for first lesson (ongoing tutoring)
Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in New South Wales until 12-Jun-2024 (details available on request)
Joined Tutor Finder on 15-May-2014 (updated profile on 21-Aug-2019)