Mission to lead you into language success!
Sydney tutor in Mandarin, Cantonese, English
(4 student reviews)
WILL POWER TUITION
* GUIDE YOU TO MANDARIN LANGUAGE SUCCESS * MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING MANDARIN * TRIPLE QUALIFICATIONS IN CHINESE STUDIES AND CHINESE TEACHING
* VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT CHINESE LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND THE LEARNING NEEDS OF STUDENTS
PROVIDING ONLINE ZOOM LESSONS
You are a high school student that is really serious about improving your Mandarin but is struggling to find a helpful tutor outside of School. Tutors in the past lack the will and dedication to support you. Now imagine that you are an adult that is also really serious about learning Mandarin for travel and business purposes, but are not yet able to find a really dedicated Tutor. This is when Will Power Tuition can be your helping hand!
As the principal tutor for Will Power Tuition we provide Chinese tuition to people who wants to learn Mandarin or improve their Mandarin. I can assist you with improving your Mandarin speaking, reading, writing and listening skills.
- Fast track methods to achieve your language goals
- Effective methods to support students to remember Chinese characters
- Practical and well organised approaches which allows students to apply Mandarin into real life situations, fun and engaging learning
- Free worksheets and notes relevant to your learning need
- Extra support for students after lessons
- Flexible tutoring time
- Teaching methods suitable to your learning style
- Competitive rates
Also feel free to call or message me anytime after a lesson for extra questions and enquiries relating to what you have learnt.
CALL NOW TO SECURE YOUR FIRST LESSON AND TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW I CAN HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR LANGUAGE GOALS!
TESTIMONIALS FROM CLIENTS:
"William is well organised with lesson materials and is flexible with lesson times and locations. I have found him to be personable, polite and trustworthy. I am happy with the Mandarin tutoring he is providing to Sarah and I would recommend him to other students."
"Will has been tutoring my 2 children in Mandarin for over 6 months. He is very patient and adapts his teaching style to suit the student. Will has is formally studying education and is fluent in mandarin I have recommended Will to 2 family friends and would not hesitate in recommending him again."
Check out the links to my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram below for updates on what we are doing and also interesting facts about Chinese language and culture!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Will-Power-Tuition-1074410329344667/
Twitter page: https://twitter.com/willpowertutor
- Over 10 years of experience in Chinese tutoring.
- Experience in teaching and meeting the language demands for students of different age groups, including primary and high school students, adults and professionals including Lawyers, Doctors and businesses.
- Experience in teaching Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
- Bachelor of Arts/Education at the University of NSW, specialising in Chinese teaching
- Master of Arts majoring in translation and interpreting at the University of NSW
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in Chinese studies at the University of NSW
$50 per hr (City area and online lesson rate, extra charges may apply for other areas involving travelling over long distances.)
- Discounts given for lessons taken over an hour per week.
- Discounts given for lessons of more than one student per hour.
- Free lesson for the next lesson after every 10 lessons taken.
Joined Tutor Finder on 27-Feb-2014 (updated profile on 27-Sep-2021)