Willpower to empower your language skills!
Sydney tutor in Mandarin, Cantonese, English
(4 student reviews)
WILL POWER TUITION
-MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING MANDARIN AND OTHER SUBJECTS , TRIPLE QUALIFICATIONS IN CHINESE STUDIES AND CHINESE TEACHING
-VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT CHINESE LANGUAGE, CULTURE AND THE LEARNING NEEDS OF STUDENTS
-ASSISTED STUDENTS IN DEVELOPING EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS IN HSK (CHINESE PROFICIENCY TEST) , UNIVERSITY CHINESE EXAMS AND HIGH SCHOOL CHINESE EXAMS
SPECIAL LESSON DISCOUNTS UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST!
Need to learn Chinese for academic, business, social and travel and other purposes? Want to improve your Chinese speaking, reading, writing, listening skills?
LOOK NO FURTHER! WE ARE HERE TO EMPOWER YOUR CHINESE LANGUAGE ABILITY AND TO MEET YOUR CHINESE LANGUAGE NEEDS AND DEMANDS NO MATTER WHAT YOUR PURPOSE IS!
As the principal tutor for will power tuition we provide Chinese tuition to people who require conversational Mandarin. I can assist you with improving your Mandarin speaking, reading, writing and listening skills. I have had 5 years of professional training in the Chinese language while studying at the University of NSW, and many years of tutoring experience in Mandarin. I am really passionate about Chinese Culture and History which I incorporate into my teaching. I have also tutored students to do their HSK exams. A few students that I tutored managed to achieve results of over 90% and one student in particular achieved full marks.
Besides myself I also work alongside a team of professional and experienced Chinese tutors whom are passionate with the Chinese language and meeting the learning demands of different student. Away from teaching Mandarin we also provide tutoring support in Cantonese which is still the common language for a large number of Chinese people around the world. We can also assist second language English learners to improve their English for academic, business and other purposes. We also tutor English as a subject for high school and primary school. We are really passionate about teaching and seeing students learn, and will therefore strive to meet the learning goals of students.
- Fast track methods to achieve your language goals, effective methods to support students to remember Chinese characters
- Practical approaches which allows students to apply Mandarin into real life situations, fun and engaging learning
- Free worksheets and notes relevant to your learning need
- Extra support for students after lessons
- Flexible tutoring time
- Teaching methods suitable to your learning style
- Organised lesson structure
- Competitive rates
Also feel free to call or message me anytime after a lesson for extra questions and enquiries relating to what you have learnt.
CALL NOW TO BOOK YOUR FIRST LESSON AND TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOW WE CAN HELP YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR LANGUAGE GOALS!
TESTIMONIALS FROM CLIENTS:
"William is well organised with lesson materials and is flexible with lesson times and locations. I have found him to be personable, polite and trustworthy. I am happy with the Mandarin tutoring he is providing to Sarah and I would recommend him to other students."
"Will has been tutoring my 2 children in Mandarin for over 6 months. He is very patient and adapts his teaching style to suit the student. Will has is formally studying education and is fluent in mandarin I have recommended Will to 2 family friends and would not hesitate in recommending him again."
Check out my website on www.willpowertutoring.com , click on contact us for links to my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for updates on what we are doing and also interesting facts about Chinese language and culture!
- Proficient experience in both one on one tutoring setting
and group tutoring setting.
- Proficient experience in teaching children of different age groups, adults
and professionals including lawyers, doctors and businesses.
- Supported students to achieve excellent results for their HSK (Chinese proficiency test). Also assisted students to achieve excellent results for their high school and primary school Chinese exams, tests.
- Experience in teaching Mandarin, Cantonese and English.
-Qualifications in Chinese teaching from the University of NSW.
- Bachelor of arts, education at the University of NSW, specialising in Chinese teaching
- Master of arts majoring in translation and interpreting at the University of NSW
- Bachelor of arts majoring in Chinese studies at the University of NSW
$45 per hr (City area)
- Discounts will be given for lessons longer than 1 hour
1.5 hours lesson per week $65
2 hours lesson per week $80
3 hours lesson per week $110
-Discounts will also be given in group lessons of 2 students or more
-$15 off in the next lesson after every 5 lessons (NEW OFFER)
Joined Tutor Finder on 27-Feb-2014 (updated profile on 03-Sep-2019)