Brisbane tutor in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Maths, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Accountant, Accounting, Algebra, Biochemistry, Business Studies, Calculus, Computing, Economics, Engineer, Engineering, English
Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, GAMSAT, General Science, History, Legal Studies, Maths Methods, Medical Interviews, Piano, Statistics, UMAT, IB Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English
. SL and HL levels are both welcome.
IB German, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, French.
We travel to these locationsAll Brisbane
(13 student reviews)
Growth Tutoring One is a structured tutoring business specialised in maths, science and language tutoring. We help our students from academic improvements to achieve academic excellence. Our tutors are best State Highs, private schools and IB Schools. We have target and focus for clients from the following schools:
Brisbane State High, Brisbane Grammar, Brisbane Girls Gramma, Brisbane Boys College, John Paul College, Redeemer Lutheran College, Indooroopilly State High, Mansfield State High, MacGregor State High, Anglican Church Grammar, Queensland Academies â�� Science Mathematics & Technology (QASMT) and St Peter.
Our tutors are experienced and graduated from the above schools. Therefore, we have best knowledge, resource available and past experience with the exam/report criteria for each school.
With the upcoming changes from OP to ATAR (in 2020), we have great knowledge and experience of ATAR from SACE and VCE. We can work out a plan that is suitable for students in early days to prepare for ATAR system.
We are capable of tutoring primary school students for scholarship program at best state highs or private schools. There are specific materials we use to improve the students.
John is the founder and branch manager of GrowthTutoring. We also have branches in Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Melbourne and Adelaide. We are a team to help you and your children. We have been tutoring for more than 500 students in the past few years to become academic high achievers.
In order to help build up your confidence to achieve a better result, we will provide you with the following services:
1. Get to know each other and work out a plan that is best for you
2. Focus each tutoring session on goal and result driven
3. Provide ongoing support to each assignment, report, test and exam
4. Develop a proper way of thinking to be able to tackle different problems
We have a great reputation and fortunately have a lot of return clients and referrals.
Please contact me via phone call, SMS or email. I will contact you within 24 hours.
John started tutoring since 2006. John is a principle tutor along with a team of 20 tutors
with extensive tutoring experiences. We have had more than 500 students who
have successfully completed year 12 with an excellent academic achievement.
Our team are the most experienced tutoring group from Year 8 to Year 12, Year 5 to Year 7 and tertiary.
1. Carmen - specialised in maths B, C, physics, chemistry and English Extension (UQ Law Undergraduate, Graduate of Brisbane Girls Grammar, OP1)
2. Mirai - specialised in maths B, C, chemistry, biology, English and Japanese (Griffith Medicine Undergraduate, Graduate of Brisbane State High, OP1)
3. Lachlan - specialised in IB Maths HL, Chemistry HL, Biology HL, Economics SL,
Mandarin SL and English SL (IB 42 equivalent to OP1, graduated from St Peter)
4. Stella - specialised in maths B, accounting, mandarin (graduate of secondary
teaching, MBA, Indooroopilly State High)
5. Jeremy - specialised in IB Maths HL, IB Chemistry HL, IB
Biology, IB English (OP1, undergraduate of UQ medicine)
6. Eleanor - specialised in chemistry, biology and English (OP1, UQ Law
7. Stanley - specialised in maths B, C and physics (OP1, graduated from Brisbane
8. Ashwin - specialised in Maths B, Maths C, Physics and Chemistry (OP1, Dux,
graduate of Mansfield State High, graduate of UQ Mechatronic Engineering, relocating to Sydney)
9. Declan - specialised in IB chemistry HL, IB English HL, IB maths (Undergraduate of UQ Science and Finance, Graduate of QASMT, OP1)
10. John - specialised in IB Maths HL/SL, IB Physics HL/SL, maths B, C and physics.
(OP1, 10 years tutoring experience)
11. Jonathan - specialised in IB maths HL, IB physics HL (Undergraduate of UQ Engineering, Graduate of QASMT, OP1)
12. Georgia - specialised in Economics, English and Japanese (Undergraduate of UQ Economics)
Starting from $50/hour.
We have pre-paid option available. It can save up to 15%.
1 Term - 5% Discount
Half year (2 terms) - 10% Discount
Full year (4 terms) - 15% discount
Joined TutorFinder on 20-Nov-2007 (updated profile on 18-Apr-2018)