Structured teaching in mathematics, aimed for solid foundation
Eastern Victoria tutor in Algebra, Calculus, EAL, Further Maths, Geometry, Mandarin, Maths, Maths Methods, Piano, Reading, Statistics
1) Availability: Saturday;
2) Preferred meeting place: Library;
3) Career background: Graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from NSW. Had over 10 years of corporate experience dealing with global Investment products; a certified financial planner; and currently enrolled in Master of Teaching (Primary Ed);
4) Music: Grade 8 in ABRSM music theory;
5) Approach to tutoring: focus on solid foundation;
6) Levels of tutoring offered - Primary;
I teach primary students on a casual basis. Focus is mainly on Mathematics following the Singapore Maths curriculum. I also assist EAL students (Grade 4-6) in writing and (grade 1-3) in reading.
I graduated from NSW with a Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in management accounting). I am also a Certified Financial Planner. I completed a Certificate IV in Education Support with RMIT University. Exposed to working as a learning support in a Catholic School and a public primary school. I am currently enrolled as a part-time student in Master of Teaching (Primary Ed) with Deakin University.
Prior to venturing into the education field, I have over 10 years of corporate experience in the investment services industry dealing with global investments, including structured investment products, bonds, equity and mutual funds.
$45 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 05-Feb-2021 (updated profile on 05-Feb-2021)