Newcastle Tutor in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Health Studies, Maths, Medicine, Microbiology, Physics, Physiology,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
My name is Ross Sedra and I'm currently in my second year of Medicine at the University of Newcastle. I have conducted tutoring for the past four years and my specialty subjects are HSC level; chemistry, physics, and mathematics (all levels). I am also able to tutor year 7-10 maths and science. As well as tutoring content, I also provide tips on; the HSC, exam strategy, and studying effectively. I offer weekly one-on-one sessions with students whilst providing both weekly homework sheets and an overall report each month.
- Anatomy - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biochemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biology - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Calculus - Secondary, Tertiary
- Chemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Health Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Medicine - Tertiary
- Microbiology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Physics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Physiology - Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Sutherland and St George Community College for 2 years.
- Private Tutoring for 4 years (total of 16 students).
- Completed my HSC with an overall ATAR of 99.50 with; 98 in physics (8th in the state),
94 in chemistry, 95 in Maths Extension 1 and 2, and 90 in Advanced English.
- Second year of a Medicine degree at University of Newcastle.
- Private Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Home Visits
$25 per hour
Profile last updated on 19-Feb-2017 (registered 28-Jun-2016)