Sydney Tutor in Arabic, Essay Writing, French, German, Guitar, Italian, Music Theory, Musicianship, Singing, Spanish
I am available to offer help with foreign language study. I specialise in teaching Italian and Spanish, but am also happy to help with your French and German study, as well as Arabic (MSA) at a beginner's level. I teach in a way that will help you feel confident to study and improve on your own.
I also teach singing and music theory.
At times I have also helped my students with formulating and editing essays for assessments in the humanities.
- Arabic - Introduction
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- French - Introduction, Intermediate
- German - Introduction, Intermediate
- Guitar - Introduction
- Italian - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Music Theory - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Musicianship - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Singing - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Spanish - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
I have had over 25 students of Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Music. I really enjoy teaching
and have developed a methodology that allows the student to learn how to teach
themselves. I will structure lessons according to the student's aims and capabilities.
BA Langauges University of Sydney
Master of Music Guildhall School of Music and Drama
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
Rates change according to subject and location
Profile last updated on 11-Dec-2017 (registered 22-Nov-2016)