Newcastle Tutor in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Human Biology, Microbiology
I can teach Biology and science subjects for high school and university students:
(1) Grades 11 and 12 HSC Biology
(2) University undergraduate Biology/Biotechnology (including 3rd year subjects)
(3) General science for grades 7 to 10
- Biochemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Chemistry - Secondary
- Human Biology - Secondary
- Microbiology - Secondary, Tertiary
I have taught Biology to HSC and University level students for 3 years. I have also
taught basic chemistry to aid in Biology knowledge.
I offer a style of teaching focused on problem solving and understanding new concepts
via conversation. My background is as a research scientist, and I have experience in
science communication. I am eager to help students succeed in their studies and hope
to instil a love for science and the natural world in the process.
I believe that understanding fundamentals is essential for grasping a subject, but I am
happy to provide knowledge aimed at passing an exam or assignment.
Masters in Microbiology (Research)
Bachelor of Biotechnology (with Honours)
Currently employed with Science and Engineering Challenge (they have no connection
to this tutoring role)
My Working with Children Number is available upon request.
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
(1) $50 per hour for individual tutoring at HSC or University level.
(2) $40 for grades 7 to 10.
(3) $35 per hour for group sessions.
I am happy to provide (limited!) free advice by phone or email.
Profile last updated on 23-Mar-2017 (registered 23-Mar-2017)