Melbourne Tutor in Calculus, Creative Writing, Engineering, English
Literature, Flute, Guitar, Hindi, Keyboard, Maths, Physics, Statistics (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
Hello Folks, I can offer one to one or even a group tuition depending upon the number of people and the complexity of the subject. I love tutoring as it comes naturally to me. Every time I explain something to someone I get a better perspective about that topic and that is the source of my excitement for this job. I am a PhD student and I am comfortable with taking out time almost anytime in the week. I explain through pen and paper and Bring my own handwritten notes for the student. I can handle Engineering level mathematics and Physics upto 12th grade. My core subjects of teaching are structural engineering, Mathematics, Fluid mechanics, civil engineering, Newtonian mechanics, Rigid body dynamics, Structural dynamics etc.
- Calculus - Secondary, Tertiary
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Engineering - Secondary, Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English Literature - Primary
- Flute - Introduction
- Guitar - Introduction
- Hindi - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Keyboard - Introduction, Intermediate
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Physics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
City, Library, University
I have about a years tutoring experience.
I am a B.Tech in civil engineering with M.Tech in Solid mechanics from Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT Madras) Currently pursuing Ph.D from The University of Melbourne in the field of Earthquake Engineering.
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
- Online Help
$35 per hour
Profile last updated on 29-Mar-2017 (registered 29-Mar-2017)