Newcastle Tutor in Algebra, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Biology, Calculus, Chemistry, Creative Writing, English
, Essay Writing, General Science,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
I tutor to help kids gain confidence and interest in their studies. To have them come to a session proud of their achievements in a test score or merely now understanding something that they didn't before makes my day.
I prepare individual sessions for each child that i am working with, making a plan and tracking progress. I am able to do diagnostic tests if required to establish the starting points.
I am available typically in the afternoons/evenings/and weekends. I am able to come to your house, or tutor at a local library if preferred.
- Algebra - Primary, Secondary
- Anatomy - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biochemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biology - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Calculus - Primary, Secondary
- Chemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Creative Writing - Primary, Secondary
- English - Primary, Secondary
- Essay Writing - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- General Science - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Health Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Human Biology - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
- Maths Methods - Primary, Secondary
- Medical Interviews - Tertiary
- Medicine - Tertiary
- Microbiology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Physical Education - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Physiology - Tertiary
- Reading - Primary, Secondary
- Statistics - Secondary
- UMAT - Tertiary
I am based near the University of Newcastle, am able to travel
I have been tutoring for 6+ years both privately and for tutoring companies and have had great reviews all round. With ages ranging from year 4-first year university. Referees can be provided on request.
My Passions are maths and Science, though have been known to help with other subjects not listed in my expertise if the student has an assignment or task that they require help with in another topic that I am familiar with.
During year 11/12 I obtained a major in English, Mathematics, Biology, Legal Studies, and a Major/Minor in Chemistry. ATAR of 97.9
2016 I completed 1 year of a medical science degree achieving a GPA of 6.75 by obtaining marks in the low to mid 90's for most of my subjects. Including Biology, Chemistry and Anatomy and Physiology.
2017 I was a first year medical student at University of Newcastle after obtaining a score in the 91st Percentile on UMAT, and successfully passing (the course is pass/fail) my year whilst working in two different states.
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
$45 per hour
Profile last updated on 28-Nov-2017 (registered 28-Nov-2017)
0415 963 284