Harman's Tutoring and Interview Prep
Townsville tutor in Biology, English
, Essay Writing, General Science, Human Biology, Medical Interviews, Medicine
High School Biology
High School English
MBBS years 1-5
One-on-one and group tutoring for high school Biology/English and years 1-5 MBBS students at James Cook University.
I am a recently graduated doctor working at Townsville Hospital and completed my MBBS degree at JCU. I was previously doing a Bachelor of Science degree in Cellular Biology and Genetics at UBC (Vancouver, BC) prior to transferring to Medical School here.
Will provide the following services:
- One-on-one tutoring
- Group tutoring
- Extensive practice problems
- Additional sources to study including videos/flow charts/diagrams etc
- Will work at pace unique to each student
- Clinical skills practice OSCE/MSAT (for MBBS students)
- Extra prep for upcoming exams/quizzes
- Review assignments/projects including proofreading/editing (ie essays, research papers)
-interview prep for senior high school students applying to Medical School
Availability: weekends any time and weekdays after 5 pm.
Charge $35/hr for high school students and $40/hr for MBBS students.
- $30/hr each for a group of 3 or more (High school students)
- $35/hr each for a group of 3 or more (Uni students)
For more information contact me anytime via text/e-mail. Thank you!
Have tutored medical students in years 1-5 at James Cook University in various subjects.
Have also tutored high school students in english and biology.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
BSc in Cellular Biology and Genetics
$35 per hour
Joined Tutor Finder on 19-May-2018 (updated profile on 28-Jan-2019)