Ms Rebecca (M.A)Online Reading/ Phonics Group Tutoring Year 1-4
Melbourne tutor in Creative Writing, EAL, English, English Literature, ESL, Essay Writing, Geography, History, Maths, Reading, Special Needs, Study Skills
My name is Ms Rebecca and I have my Masters in teaching (birth to 12 years old). I am currently offering group online tutoring lessons to students in years 1-4, which focuses on developing and improving their reading/ spelling and writing skills. For the discounted rate of $37 an hour. The group classes will have a maximum of 4 students for class. I also offer 1 to 1 classes, for a different rate, catering for Primary and Secondary students, in all subjects.
I also offer 1 to 1 classes, for a different rate, catering for Primary and Secondary students, in all subjects.
Specialise in working with children with Special needs and Primary school reading programs. As well as primary school Math and secondary English.
Please contact me on:
I have been teaching in primary schools for 5 years and have been privately tutoring for the past 3 years. I am the founder of "Jumpstart to learning" and teach over 30 students across the globe. I teach ages between 5 years old to grade 10.
- Reading Early year development, building children's phonological awareness through multisensory learning.
- Early years enrichment programs in writing and math programs
- Emotional and academic support with children with special needs, such as children with Autism and Dyslexia.
- High school: Essay writing and creative writing
-English as a second language, all ages.
- Bachelor in Behaviour science and counselling
- Masters in Teaching (Early Years and primary school)
$37 Group Class
$65 1 to 1 class
Joined Tutor Finder on 28-Jun-2021 (updated profile on 16-May-2022)