Sydney Tutor in Clarinet, Guitar, Harmonica, Music Theory, Piano, Saxophone, Visual Arts
The aim of Music &/or Art is to increase the likelihood of the student retaining creativity as a companion for life. Learning for fun or exams is available to all students. I teach from 6 to 18 year old - beginners only.
- Clarinet - Introduction, Intermediate
- Guitar - Introduction, Intermediate
- Harmonica - Introduction, Intermediate
- Music Theory - Introduction, Intermediate
- Piano - Introduction, Intermediate
- Saxophone - Introduction, Intermediate
- Visual Arts - Introduction, Intermediate
I am a self taught artist and musician and enjoy the process of teaching my skills and
knowledge to young children. It is rewarding to see them enjoying and learning a craft
that will be at the tip of their finger for life. Teaching for 9years has help me learn and
grow as a tutor giving me lots of experience along the way.
I have completed a Diploma in Fine Arts and a Cert II Music at TAFE. Currently I am studying Cert III Music at TAFE and doing a Bachelor of Visual Arts & Design at Uni. I am an a Associate Member of the Music Teacher Association of NSW. This allows me to offer exams.
- Private Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
$60 per hour
Profile last updated on 27-Dec-2017 (registered 15-Sep-2015)
0450 337 852