Not all expertise is the same. Experience. Passion.
Melbourne tutor in Algebra, Calculus, Chemistry, Creative Writing, Economics, English
, ESL, Essay Writing, French, GAMSAT, General Science, History, Journalism, Legal Studies, Maths, Media Studies, Medicine, Physical Education, Physiology, Politics, Psychology, TOEFL, UMAT, Visual Arts, IB (International Baccalaureate) stream both standard and advanced levels - International Studies - Personal Development - Esoteric approach
(14 student reviews)
Dear parents and valued students,
I would like to welcome you with experience, passion and commitment.
Please feel free to contact me via sms or email as answering the phone can be problematic due to my schedule.
Rare quality among the endless quantity.
Another academic year has just been completed and it brought with it immense joy and fulfillment.
I have continuously strived to assist my students with not just the knowledge required but to alter their complete view on education and equip them with the identical approach I have followed and am still applying today.
The previous year was filled with many attributes that prove yet again that individuals are diverse and that we need to grasp and comprehend what this opportunity brings with it.
I offer my simple recommendations that I will be proposing in every chance I get to the educational body:
- First to keep altering the educational curriculum in our schools that needs further improvements in order to match and even surmount the educational structure in other countries. This latest decision is damaging our system further.
- To alter the undergraduate education course at universities as the current structure is fully inadequate to prepare future teachers for the challenge ahead. The primary ATAR score should be elevated to reach a minimum of 90 range for admission into universities. Additionally, the course subjects undertaken must be learnt with complete proof of deep knowledge so that undergraduate students will be completely knowledgeable with the subjects chosen to be administered in schools. Failure to provide this kind of conception on any related explanation or task within any academic subject should hinder the ability for students to graduate as teachers.
- Keep monitoring teachersï¿½ performance and applying regular and stringent guidelines for teachers and students to ascertain that basic grasp of academic subjects is applied.
It is with great gratification that I am looking forward to the accomplishments hoping that the expertise and rapport I share with our future generation would benefit all those endeavouring to accomplish their intermediate step towards a sense of personal contentment.
Sincerely, Dr. Pierre Elias
0431 176 905 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Tutoring Achievements:
2005: Two students in IB: Enter scores 98.9 - 98.6 respectively.
2006: One student: Enter score 99.3
2007: Three students won the Mcray Scholarship Award.
2008: 2008: Award for excellence in educational services - Thank you for the
ANZ Bank employees and customers (parents and students) for their support.
2010: The unique approach provided have contributed again to excellent results. Thank
to all students for their support.
2011: Congratulations to our students for their results.
2012-2013: Please refer to our website for all results and details.
- Double Science degree
- Education Degree
- Masters Degree
- Proud member of the International High IQ Society. http://www.highiqsociety.org
- Member of the Australian Tutoring Association. http://www.ata.org.au
Tuition rates do include discounted offers and they are dependent on the year level
and the length of the lessons; please check the website for all tuition
Also group discounts are available depending on the number of students and the
Joined TutorFinder on 21-Oct-2007 (updated profile on 17-Apr-2018)