Dr. Chandra's ESRS Education
Melbourne tutor in Maths, Maths Methods, Physics, General Science, Calculus, Algebra, Statistics, Primary and Secondary Science, John Monash Entrance (Science Writing), Selective School Entry/Scholarship (Maths and Numerical Reasoning), Tertiary Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
Service areasWaverley Gardens
(3 student reviews)
We have TWO university qualified/experienced teachers in ESRS:
I have been and an academic involved in teaching and researching since I graduated. I have both educational qualification(PhD, MSc, and BScEng) and vast teaching experience to provide quality teaching and academic consultation for students. I love teaching and have a passion to work with youngsters and show them how to achieve high in school and university (I myself is a high achiever in academia). I am currently serving as a honorary research fellow at the University of Melbourne. My main expertise is in Mathematics, Physics, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Please feel free to contact me for your tutoring needs at all levels. I can teach not only the important subject matters, but also how to enjoy scientific concepts in real life and motivate students to achieve their full potential. Visit our Website (link given bottom of this page) for student testimonials and performances of our past students. *** Our past students have achieved ATAR scores upto 99.85!! ***Subjects Offered:
- Mathematical Methods CAS (Units 1-4)
- Specialist Mathematics (Units 1-4)
- Further Mathematics (Units 3-4)
- Physics (Units 1-4)
- Mathematics (Advanced) (Year 9-10)
- Mathematics (University and TAFE Levels)
- Physics, Electronics, Digital Circuits, Telecommunications (University and TAFE Levels)Mrs. Priyantha Nandasena:
I am an experienced maths and science tutor with three Tertiary level qualifications in engineering. I can provide quality tutoring for primary and secondary school students in mathematics (numeracy) and scinece. Also, I provide scholarship preparation in maths/numerical reasoning and science writing and preparation for John Monash Science School (JMSS). I have a simple but effective approach of teaching and love to help students to achieve their best potential in school. Subjects Offered:
- Mathematics (Primary Years 3-6 and Secondary Years 7-10)
- Mathematics and Numerical Reasoning (Scholarship)
- Science Awareness Program (Primary Years 3-6)
- Science (Secondary Years 7-10) - Science Writing (John Monash Entrance Exam)
We provide regular classes, casual classes, and exam preparation classes - for more details visit ESRS Website below.
Over 20 years of experience in undergraduate teaching
in universities in Sri Lanka, Japan, and Australia. Over 8 years experience in private
tutoring/coaching of VCE and secondary students. I have obtained high "quality of
teaching scores (QoT)" at RMIT University and University of Melbourne. Received
excellent student feedback!
Check ESRS website below for more information.
Over 5 years of experience in teaching at
universities and technical colleges including at Monash University. Over 8 years of
experience in private tutoring/coaching of primary and secondary students. I have
coached number of successful scholarship candidates specially for John Monash Science
School (JMSS) entrance.
- Honorary Fellow - University of Melbourne, 2007 - Present
- Post Doctoral Research (PostDoc) - University of Melbourne, 2001-2006.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - RMIT University, Australia, 2001.
- Master of Science (MSc) - JAIST (Japan), 1997.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (BScEng Hons), Sri Lanka, 1991.
- Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (MIEEE), Inc, since 1995.
- Member of Mathematical Association of Victoria (MAV).
- Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary), Monash University, 2010
- M.Eng.Sc (Monash University), Australia, 2002
- B.Sc.Eng. Honours (Sri Lanka)
Individual $40-$60 per hour (varies according to level and subject)
Group $25-$40 (depends on group size)
Joined Tutor Finder on 19-May-2008 (updated profile on 18-Jan-2019)