Accredited Teacher 10yrs+ Exp. HSC Prep (27 reviews - 4.9/5 stars )
Sydney tutor in Japanese, Year 10 - 12 HSC Prep, University, Adults & JLPT
(28 student reviews)
Welcome to Hills Tutoring!
Students provided reviews (4.9/5.0) and positive outcomes.
1. A top 10 selective school student keeps the top score at the school in the Japanese units (Continuers & Extension).
2. HSC result turned over 80% even just after 6 months of tutoring (2021)
This student came from a background that wasn't around the average level at the time when I started the lesson, however after 6 months, this student scored over 80% on HSC as well as at school. When a student's effort and tutor's effort combine well, the outcome reached the best result within the given time. (2 hours/week lessons)
3. Recently one of my students (university 4th year) received offers for full-time work from a Japanese financial company in Sydney and Common Wealth Bank while his 4th year of university. This student takes a finance major with a Japanese minor degree and I have been teaching the student since year 11 towards HSC continuer's Japanese through university's degree (5 years +).
*How precious to hear students' successful achievements!
Quality Japanese lessons are available for you online with a passionate and experienced native speaker who has a secondary teaching degree with other degrees.
I prefer having a handful of students and assisting their learning to their maximum level in depth rather than having many students and providing shallow assistance.
All students from selective, private, and public high schools have been expressing how their lessons were useful and enjoyable.
I have triple degrees and my teaching strategies are based on my High School Education degree (Japanese & Maths), Psychology (human development, motivation & learning) degrees, and plus another degree in his second language.
- Japanese Language Teaching: (Continuers & Extension HSC & JLPT N2-4)
Year 11 - 12, HSC prep & University (adults)
*This tutor has been updating teaching knowledge and skills via attending professional workshops regularly to provide high-quality assistance for each student and aim for students' enjoyable learning.
Q. What would be the benefits for students to take this tutor's lessons?
A. Students most likely save their time to master learning contents as this tutor guide students through the learning topics very effectively and assist you ready for assessments and exams.
With this tutor's instruction, students with below-average grades achieved and remained above-average grades, and they gained confidence in learning.
This tutor is a bilingual speaker and has been providing positive learning experiences for over 10 years.
Experienced in online teaching.
This tutor has a strong passion for education (teaching and learning) and aims to provide quality lessons that lead students to be challenged and grow towards individual students' personal best.
He obtains a Psychology Degree from Japan (BA, Psychology), BTh in Sydney, and a Bachelor of Education (Secondary in Mathematics and Japanese).
Teaching Style and results: Providing the simplest instructions that would be available for students, and make their learning memorable.
Have a trial lesson and see if you like his lessons or not.
***Let's make your success story!***
The benefit of learning from this tutor:
* He got trained to teach Secondary Japanese (Yr 7-12) in Australia as a qualified teacher as well as trained at Sydney University as a community language teacher (High distinction).
* His teaching style is uniquely adjusted to each student for the student's most benefit.
* He focuses on building students' confidence and moving towards more challenging content.
* He has been successful to assist his students to improve their Japanese understandings and skills.
Tutoring Experience: Over 10 years in Primary (Yr5-6), High school (Yr7-12), and adult lessons (all ages) both face to face and online teaching.
- Private Tutoring with Selective and Private High School students (Online & face to face)
- Coaching College (private & group lessons) (Sydney)
- Saturday Japanese Community Language School (a classroom teacher Year 5 & 6) (Sydney)
- IB Academy high school Teacher in Japanese
- Private high school's native Japanese conversation Teacher (Sydney)
- Assistant teacher at selective high school (Sydney)
- Practicum Teaching at high schools (Year 7 - 11's 5.3 Maths & Japanese Year 8 - 12)
- Internship at Online coaching institution (Sydney)
- Qualified Teacher (Specialised in Japanese & Mathematics)
- Certificate in community language teaching (Sydney University, High Distinction)
- BEd in Secondary: Japanese & Mathematics (Up to Yr12 Extension) (Sydney)
- BA in Psychology (Tokyo): Education, Motivation & Cognitive Development: 'Students' Motivation & Learnings'
- BTh (Sydney, PTC)
- Certificate in Language Teaching: High Distinction (Sydney University)
Average qualified teachers charge more than $60, but this tutor with a teaching qualification with two more Bachelor's degrees offers $50/hour.
[Regular Private lesson Fee]
$50/hour: 1hr Weekly Lesson for Year 10-11
$60/hour: 1hr Weekly Lesson for Year 12 HSC Preparation
$80/lesson:1.5hrs Weekly Lesson for Year 12 HSC Preparation
$100/lesson: 2hrs Weekly Lesson for Year 12 HSC Preparation
Mention that you found this advertisement on Tutor Finder and you will receive your first lesson for half the normal hourly rate ($25 instead of $50).
Working With Children Check
Yes, I'm cleared to work with children in New South Wales until 30-Oct-2025 (details available on request)
Joined Tutor Finder on 12-Oct-2015 (updated profile on 18-May-2022)